What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to save yourself from an EMP strike
- Teaching you the simple “one call” test to see if your Faraday cage will withstand Putin’s new weapon
- Explaining why even your stove, washing machine, or anything electrical will be out of commission
- Showing you the alternative systems you can use instead to light, cook and heat
- Showing you the 5 vital electronics you need after an EMP strike
- Showing you the secrets for surviving an EMP
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The EMP Survival Course scores 73.20/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.lightsoutusa.org/vsl/index.php, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD49.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: lightsoutusa.org you’ll also be taken through to lightsoutusa.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)